Pinball FX 2/Zen plans to come over to Steam

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Asked them not a while ago; they said, "Yes, definitely! :D"

I like Zen Pinball just as much as any other pinball game. Can't wait to see them on Steam.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
YES!!! IT'S COMING!!! (not that I'm devaluing you, Farsight; I'm still buying your product in the end)

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Whoa Pinball FX2 on steam? Maybe I'll be able to play ROME, Pasha, Bio-lab and Secrets of the Deep now. I only have a PS3 and am not going to buy another console just to play my favorite pinball games.

alexk3954

Mar 8, 2012
Uh really? I thought steam wasn't into pinball.... Who did you piss off at steam farsight? If PFX2 makes it to steam before TPA that would be pretty messed up

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Uh really? I thought steam wasn't into pinball.... Who did you piss off at steam farsight? If PFX2 makes it to steam before TPA that would be pretty messed up
I think Valve/Steam see the sales numbers of Pinball Arcade vs Zen/FX and decide they can make an exception for Zen's version of pinball.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Farsight's heading to GDC next week and will talk to Valve about the situation. Hopefully we'll beat Zen to the market. Still excited about FX 2 coming over.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Farsight's heading to GDC next week and will talk to Valve about the situation. Hopefully we'll beat Zen to the market. Still excited about FX 2 coming over.

"Hopefully we'll beat Zen to the market" , now we're all Pinball fans here , and I'd like to remind you that Steam can and should host both games on it's online service .
Pinball Arcade is not threatened by Zen Pinball 2, and Zen has made no secret they are fans of FarSight's work too . If Zen Studios beats FarSight to Steam , and proves sucessful , it's one more arguement in favor of them adding Pinball Arcade that much sooner. It's not a competition , it's a win-win scenario

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
"Hopefully we'll beat Zen to the market" , now we're all Pinball fans here , and I'd like to remind you that Steam can and should host both games on it's online service .
Pinball Arcade is not threatened by Zen Pinball 2, and Zen has made no secret they are fans of FarSight's work too . If Zen Studios beats FarSight to Steam , and proves sucessful , it's one more arguement in favor of them adding Pinball Arcade that much sooner. It's not a competition , it's a win-win scenario

Good point. Now let's show Steam exactly how many pinball fans there are.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Ok, now I'm really confused. "No Greenlight process for us. We'll post as soon as we have our release date. Shouldn't be much longer" is what Zen said.

SOMEONE HELP FARSIGHT!!!

Last edited:

Members online

Members online