Request High Resolution Ipad Screenshots Thread

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
After seeing screen shots of pinball arcade on an Ipad Retina (I am not familiar with Ipad... is that Ipad 3, 4??? please educate me) I was just stunned at the detail. You can see the mylar, I had no idea the scans that farsight was using were such high resolution and high quality. So I'm really excited to see more tables this way.

If you have a newer Ipad with retina please post screens here, of all tables if possible, so those of us peasants who don't have a new Ipad can oogle at the incredible details.

Last edited:

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
(I am not familiar with Ipad... is that Ipad 3, 4??? please educate me)
Due to Apple's completely idiotic naming scheme, both of these are the New iPad, even though one is old and one is new (see what I mean?). Us normal folk refer to them as iPad 3 and 4, both have a Retina Display. I'll try and post some screen shots from my iPad 3 once I figure out the proper way to do it in this particular forum.

This should be a full-size .png screenshot...

IMG_0677_zps59b264de.png

Last edited:

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Thanks for the clarification.

This is the image that inspired the thread. Taken from Canuk:

16m3x1v.jpg

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Do these really look better than on the PlayStation 3??

I am viewing on an iPod Touch, so I can't really judge, but they do look really detailed.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Here are the rest of the high resolution iPad screenshots that haven't been posted yet.

img0639t.png

img0642b.png

img0641.png

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.