Bought STTNG, game does not recognize it as purchased

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Hey all!
Edit: PSN EU

I just purchased STTNG via PSN, unfortunatley Pinball Arcade does not agree that i have in fact purchased the STTNG Pro pack. The game insist that i have purchased the AFM / Genie pack, which is now present in my collection and STTNG is still in the "New Tables".
Does anyone know how to get this rolling again? I had all updated installed and so on for TPA before purchase. I tried re-download through in game menu but it does not work!

/Depressed

Last edited:

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
No I can't play them either. You can select them in the menu and start and you get a blank screen without the actual table, with the logo on top and so on.
Sorry, should have been clear about that.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I posted a couple of picture here so you can see for yourself http://imgur.com/a/GPJ42

This is what AFM looks like when i start it
aLVgOXjh.jpg

Last edited:

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I uninstalled TPA, reinstalled, downloaded updates, downloaded STTNG from within the game and i still get AFM/Genie in "My collection". Have they ****ed up the release on PSN EU? For me it seems like it.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Try to re-download it from the Download History. If nothing changes I suggest you get in contact with the Sony support. They should be able to sort this out.

The STTNG table has ~40MB in case you want to compare the download size.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Bleh, I have sent an email to Sony. Hope they can sort this out asap, been waiting forever to play STTNG. I'm ****ing bummed out now :(

eracet

Mar 20, 2013
1.07 update just posted. Am updating now. I had precisely the same problem. Hopefully this will fix it. Looks like devs realised they'd released a faulty version into the wild!

eracet

Mar 20, 2013
No... not at all. Deliberately ran PA in case it needed an update for the new table and indeed it updated to v1.06, which gave me the new style menu front end (horribly blurry images for the different tables btw) etc. Then I went to the Playstation store and purchased STTNG Pro pack. After which, when I ran PA the behaviour was as Warh0g described above, with no STTNG present in my tables list. Gave up. Posted on here. Came back an hour later, ran PA again and it came up with the v1.07 update instruction. After updating this second time all was well. Also the New Tables option became selectable with AFM/Genie in there, although they're not available to buy in the EU store yet.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Ah, so you guys were trying to play the new tables when the update hadn't been released yet?

No. like eracet wrote. The game was allready patched. It was more something of "Ah, they missed to release the new new update before they made it available in the PSN stores" ;)

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts