1.10 patch just snuck in , no not the Tuesday patch 1.09 another one !

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Turn on your PS Vita another new update patch just rolled , making the current version 1.10 , this is not to be confused with the patch released Tuesday afternoon North America , which was 1.09 . Please feel free to provide feedback here.

monty22001

Dec 28, 2012
I noticed it too earlier. It's a pretty big one, 130megs or so vs 30 something for 1.09. Not sure what changed. Maybe getting ready for AFM?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
No , this was the motherlode graphic update patch , tables noted improvements on.

Harley Dav
Theatre
Bride OP
StarTrek
Circus V
No Good Gs
Twilight Zone
Taxi

If you check those god awful ramps with the fuzzy grey textures are now more transparent , some of the light domes have improved transparencies , (some do not ), you win some you lose some.

Im sure there's more but improvements and strides being made to improve are easy to see in the old tables , thanks FarSight don't stop trying , the thanks will be a loyal customer base and continued sales of the DLCs on every platform we own . Please consider StarTrek for more improvements

Last edited:

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Sadly I haven't been able to get a Vita yet. Was just happy to hear it seems like it got a significant improvement on Vita. I know it's been bugging you and a few other members quite a bit.
Maybe some users yet to update can get some before and after pics.

djwille

Apr 2, 2012
Yes, i can see improvements of the Visuals. It looks a lot beter on the vita, Thx farsight. I hope we can get more updates for the vita in the future!

1976mrk

Sep 7, 2012
Wow, I haven't purchased The Pinball Arcade because of the myriad of issues I've seen on these pages, but if this patch has heralded the start of improvements, I may take the plunge.

To anyone with the Vita tables: besides the graphics, have other game issues been fixed?

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
How do you display which version of the game you have on the system? I did an update this morning but all of the tables still look exactly the same as before and the game is not showing any more updates.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
The patch info before you start installing said 1.10 : a new patch is available 1.10 do you wish to install it ?

Marcel Carlier

Jan 3, 2013
Ok, here goes. So I checked on my VITA for an update on TPA, but there was none. When I checked my App version, it mentioned 1.05. Here's the thing: I am on the European PSN which probably explains the difference in version numbering as in Europe TPA was delayed for months. When I look at the release notes, patch 1.05 only mentions it was installed to prepare for the arrival of ST:TNG, Attack from Mars and Genie. No improvements mentioned. Are these improvements for the mentioned tables in this thread visible in your release notes at the PSN US side?

Sporadik

Nov 12, 2012
No , this was the motherlode graphic update patch , tables noted improvements on.

Harley Dav
Theatre
Bride OP
StarTrek
Circus V
No Good Gs
Twilight Zone
Taxi

I have noticed a difference on these tables and they do look better. They still remind of when the iPhone 3G came out years ago graphics wise at best. I really hope they've building a better game engine for the Vita version or something or port the PC version over when its complete.

I've also noticed there is no improvement to flipper lag and slowdown/choppyness. Now there are more tables that are unplayable, before this patch Bride OP was playable at least and now it isn't although it looks a tiny bit better. I really hope another update is coming soon addressing the slowdown and lag issues

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Well I just spent awhile trying out some tables after the 1.10 and I have to say that I don't see any difference graphically and the glitches I checked for all seemed to still be there. The really bad tables look just as bad etc...
I'm thinking all the wishful thinking has caused a bit of a placebo effect. If that update did actually fix or improve something it was so minor as to be insulting.

I do actually like the new menu, although the backglass icons are way to small.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts