iOS - Bug Sleep mode problems

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
When using my iPhone or iPad if I have to start another application and send TPA into the multitasking bar or hit the sleep button to serve a customer, 80% of the time when I return to TPA it will crash.

I dread a customer coming to the bar on a quiet night, a pint of lager can cost me a whole game! :D

Doe's this happen to anyone else? I've heard reports about this happening, but I'm not sure how common this is.

I'm using an ipad2 iOS 6.1 and iPhone 3GS 6.1.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I find that if I just let the iPad go to sleep while a game is paused the app will crash as it goes to sleep but if I press the home button the app usually resumes once relaunched.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I find under light loads i can cime back even hours later but its more to do with ios such agressive memory managment than the game

Edit - ipad 3 btw

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
This doesn't happen to me much anymore, used to happen everytime. I went to a 4 from a 3, not sure if that is why, but now every 50 or so times I close out it will restart.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Weird, I'm on an iPad 3 and never had this freezing problem when suspending the app. The only time I get freezes is when I try a demo table, then finish to the first high score, which then freezes the program. I'm using the latest OS update too.

richard8a

Mar 18, 2013
Had something similar on iPhone 4S some time back. Finally activated Royal Madness on MM, had to leave the house, came back to the menu of the game. :(

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I find that if I just let the iPad go to sleep while a game is paused the app will crash as it goes to sleep but if I press the home button the app usually resumes once relaunched.

I'll have to try that, I usually just delete it from the multi-tasking bar after a crash and restart from scratch.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.