different platforms

Duchess

Feb 16, 2013
I've noticed some of the screenshots on here are really nice. Clear pretty pics of things I don't have on my Kindle Fire HD. I am just wondering if there's a difference with the platforms and which ones seem to look better than others. I have some games on my PS3, but I don't have as many purchased as I do on my KF and I really don't feel I should have to pay for the same game twice. Like I have Black Knight paid on my KF, but not on the PS3 and again I don't feel I should have to but I don't really want to get into a debate about that here. I am just looking for opinions on where the games look best. As in platforms. I know it looks better on the PS than my Kindle because of the screen size.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Games look best overall on the consoles. They are more plentiful and have more updates on the mobile/tablet platform

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
The game, IMO, looks the best on newer ipad and Xbox. Then PS3. PS3 has a few issues with colors so I didn't put it up there with xbox and ipad.

karl

May 10, 2012
The game looks different on every platform. It even looks very different on the same platform, (REF: Ios and Android) depending on your device, the resolution and graphic power.
And it will look different on PC and the next consoles.
Even the beta for the pc looked different from the xbox 360 version.
Many options to choose from and other things to consider also, like how do you like playing? On a big or small tablet? Do you prefer hand controls because of nudging etc, etc.
I am leaning toward the PC using a pinball wizard controller or a cabinet when it is ready, but for now I think the xbox 360 is still the best looking version(if it ever gets more tables that is) considering there is no limit to the size and quality of your tv and the hand controller is a plus and no lag like the ps 3.
Ipad 4 or a Nexus is probably your best choice for a tablet

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
... on my Kindle Fire HD.... I know it looks better on the PS than my Kindle because of the screen size.
Duchess, if you haven't tried it before a Micro-hdmi cable from the Kindle Fire HD to the HDMI input on a TV will give you a very nice large picture for TPA and with great sound.

If you have a computer monitor with an HDMI or a DVI-D input, it will look nice there as well. With the DVI-D, you will need a DVI-D Male to HDMI-Female adapter to convert from the full size HDMI-male on the other end of the micro-hdmi cable. If using DVI-D input, you will also need to you use headphones into your Fire, or external PC type speakers. The micro-hdmi cable, and the DVI-D Male to HDMI-Female adapers are both readily available online.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts