Zen Marvel releasing more tables to iOS

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Iron Man, Fear Itself, Infinity Gauntlet and Moon Knight are coming soon. Cannot wait to slap around Thanos, personally.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I haven't but I the themes are very enticing. I don't play much console pinball these days so it'll be my first look at these tables.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
These are some of the best zen tables. If you like zen pinball, grab it! Iron Man is one of their hardest tables. I love it but some hate it.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Zen a nice change up from TPA. It's a good feeling to have over 40 different tables to choose from.

N

netizen

these tables aren't just being released to iOS. They will be available for Android through the Zen HD app as well.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I do wimder why i kee buying zen, as i dont olay much because it affects my tpa game lol, butyah anither four tables

Id say ive close to like 80 tables on my ipad

Zen tpa askhimework littlewing colormonkey and orpiababky a few others. So thats at lewst 40

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Of those, I've played Iron Man and Moon Knight.

Iron Man is probably my favorite Zen table. It is extremely tough, yet rewardingly so. I've only made it to the final wizard battle once, and I was so excited I promptly lost the ball! D'oh!

Moon Knight is very strange, but also quite fun. It for sure a table that grows on you. My favorite mode in it has these black smoke tendrils slowly coming from various lanes, and you need to shoot the lanes to push them back before they reach your flippers.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts