STTNG return of the black splotches

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
This was pointed out by another forum member so i thought id take the time to visually address it.
REAL TABLE
image-6-1_zps675a0ead.jpg

TPA
IMG_5147_zpsb3f1a6e5.jpg

The shield lights are wrong. Jason how did this pass approval?

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
S_S,
Yeah, kinda looks those blue indicator lights are rotated off the table plane and are being clipped (IMHO)!

Timelord ...

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
S_S ...

Of course it's wrong, I wasn't implying otherwise. It's just my inner E.E and game developer spilling over into theorizing what went "south" on implementation. Almost sure that's it as I've seen that kind of stuff before before I retired.

Later,

Timelord ...

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
1 of the artist at FS is huffing BLACK spray paint and when nobody is looking try's to touchup the playfield with it! :p Maybe it gets lost in translation? Just looked at the demo on ios and its fine there....Once again Consoles get shafted.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
S_S, you're a dang mess...

The image of that artist with black spray paint on his face is gonna haunt my dreams tonight.

Timelord ....

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Picture Rob M. stumbling down the hallway with BLACK teeth and nostrils arms out! MMmmmwill YOU challennnge blaggg KNIGHT! Aaagnnnnnn.

Dont Troll Me

Apr 29, 2012
This was pointed out by another forum member so i thought id take the time to visually address it.
REAL TABLE
image-6-1_zps675a0ead.jpg

TPA
IMG_5147_zpsb3f1a6e5.jpg

The shield lights are wrong. Jason how did this pass approval?

oh come what the hell farsight you guys have the right company name because you must really be farsighted buy some glasses for christ sake :p .. you can tell the lights are in the wrong position its not splotches looks like part of the borg texture has pushed its way down as well. what else can we find , anyone find waldo :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts