Request Multiball camera

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I know this has been mentioned a few times on the Facebook page, and I'd have to say this is my number one request right now: to have the option to keep your current camera setting when you get multiball (at least if you use the "locked" setting). I use the "low" locked view on all the tables because I find it's the easiest for me to see the ball, so when I get multiball and it switches to the higher angle, it always screws me up. I can already see the whole table from the low view, so there's no need for the switch. I'm hoping we get this option soon :)

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Hi Jeff :)
I second this. Just a "locked view for standard play and multiball" tick box maybe.
Andy

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Does anyone know WHY there is a separate multiball camera at all? Personally I think it adds nothing to the game..

Patrick McBride

Feb 20, 2012
Does anyone know WHY there is a separate multiball camera at all? Personally I think it adds nothing to the game..

Yeah, I don't really get it... I can already see the whole table before multiball and I have the camera angle i chose. WHY would anyone think changing to a really high camera view would be beneficial? This is my top annoyance with Pinball Arcade! Hope it gets fixed in the next update...

HeYjOe

Feb 20, 2012
yep, it throws me off a tad when it changes whilst playin', already selected the view I want and zooming out for multiball doesn't really help me but hinders me.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Yes...this game needs a feature to allow settings to be saved per table and also to allow the camera to stay locked to the current selected view instead of changing views mid game. I hope this is addressed before it's released on consoles next month.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Farsight already mentioned on facebook that the camera settings used in normal play would be stored per table. I hope they will include an option to lock the multiball cam as well.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Anyone noticed the BIG difference between Cam Angle 3 on TOTAN as compared with RBION.
TOTAN's view is much closer to the flippers-which I like on my smaller screened iPhone as feel it offers more accurate shooting. Weird RBION is SO different :/ ?

Cowboy

Feb 23, 2012
I'll throw my hat into this as well....On a smaller screen I can see the current option as being good...but on something like the iPad or TV.....staying with your current view would be best to me !

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
+1, but I want a seperate option to disable multiball camera because I use a scrolling view and just want to fix it in position during multiball, but scroll during normal operation.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I know this has been mentioned a few times on the Facebook page, and I'd have to say this is my number one request right now: to have the option to keep your current camera setting when you get multiball (at least if you use the "locked" setting). I use the "low" locked view on all the tables because I find it's the easiest for me to see the ball, so when I get multiball and it switches to the higher angle, it always screws me up. I can already see the whole table from the low view, so there's no need for the switch. I'm hoping we get this option soon :)

Probably not, but I heard that feature was available In a custom ROM

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Holy thread bump, superballs. Not sure what you're talking about. Farsight addressed this request long ago.

Members online

Members online