help believe it or not

FALCO12-QUEBEC

Mar 2, 2013
hi every one

first of all sorry for my english, i talk french

i have a big problem with BELIEVE IT OR NOT...

i play yesterday and after 5 hour of play , the machine have a big bug, i put the ball in the hole up of the left flipper( down of bozzo) and the machine stop. i have no ball , i tilt and nothing happen, i call the attendant and nothing.. its frustrate because i have 24 billions. i forced to reset the game and it happen again

the bug is for xbox 360, and for ps3 the machine bug at 12 billions

i not play again if this machine is not fixed.... anybody have the clue for this problem?

thank you for anwser me

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
You have actually hit 24 billion and never found out about the bug? It is important you know how to avoid this bug in order to set your scores.

FALCO12-QUEBEC

Mar 2, 2013
Thank you for your answer but i may have misspoke. I played two big matchs on PS3 the first one my score was 12 billions and suddenly i through my ball in the scoop in front of the left flipper and i never got a ball,everything stopped even though i was on my first ball with 3 extra balls in bank. This bug stopped my match so my score never could count.
Second try on PS3, same thing happened. Frustrated from this i switched to the XBox 360, in the middle of my game i was at 24 billions, first ball with four extra balls in bank, same thing happened, in the scoop and everything stopped. My score never stayed. In conclusion did anybody experience the same thing or is working on this bug? Thank you in advance for your help
PS:My game on the XBox 360,my antlantis on double playfield gave me 1 billion 300 millions when i succeded in all continents

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.