my collection

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Some of the all time greats there.
I've never seen a Bally Quarterback before, but it looks cool.

Thanx

FALCO12-QUEBEC

Mar 2, 2013
They're all fully functionnal but I do some restoration. I will give you a retrospect of all the 7 machines.

Xenon have its original playfield that, I think, can be evaluated 9.8 and the backglass 10 but the cabinet only 8 so we will restore it completly.

Strike and Spare have a playfield that have already been restored by a Chicago company, it's protected by a clearcoat. As you can see, I'm not an originality purist, I thought that the original apron's colours wasn't matching with the machine so I painted it red. The backglass is 8.5 but I own another one, New Old Stock 1978 and it is brand new. The cabinet has been restored and repainted.

Playboy has a backglass 10 and a cabinet 10 that both have been repainted and restored and I'm putting a new playfield bought in CPR.

Powerplay has a 10 backglass, a really bad playfield but I bought ,from an old arcade owner, a clearcoated New Old Stock 1978 playfield. The cabinet needs to be repainted.

Flight 2000 will receive new CPR playfield and backglass. I already own another cabinet in great condition.

Magic is a local project ; a rare 1979 Stern 10 backglass, we restored the playfield with airbrush and artist brush plus 6 times clearcoated. A perfect playfield. We will do the same with the cabinet.

Quaterback is a home used only. I bought it in 2012. The backglass is 9.5, the playfield needs light touch ups and will be clearcoated. The cabinet is 9.5.

All the machines legs have been sand blasted, primed, painted and clearcoated.

All plastics are changed when possible and double by a homemade lexan of 1/8 inch bigger than plastics.

All the posts and bumpers are changed. Aprons are almost all changed. Glasses are brand new. Many other pieces are changed too.

This is our passion. Through this, we try to have some time to play Arcade Pinball.
I'll give you some feedback in another video soon.

Gladly yours, Falco12.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.