Change the way you feel about drains!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Hunt

Dec 2, 2012
Okay nobody took me seriously when I asked about TPA support for that Brain-Computer interface gizmo so we won't have to bother touching our tablets anymore (even though holding and sharing tablet computing devices is probably a major disease vector.) But I DEMAND that FarSight implement support for THIS system:

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...gue-baseball-team-to-debut-urinal-video-games

Why should I be forced to interrupt an epic second ball on Monster Bash for instance, just because I'm on my third six pack? With a system like this I could probably keep three balls in the air for days! I think Ryan should get to work incorporating this into android ASAP. (And don't you believe that business about catching an STD from a toilet seat. Who told you that?)

N

netizen

It could be a genious synergy.

Install TPA in a Beercade machine and then have it synced with the toylet style urinals available and it's win win; all but for the high scores.

Robert Hunt

Dec 2, 2012
Just don't think for a moment they aren't working on the "cocktail" version of this system to accommodate seated players.

"Missiles locked on target." "Take that you ugly stinking Martian!" "Use the atomic blaster - it's total annihilation!"

(And too bad "Wii" was taken huh? But fair is fair, I'm sure playing Wii is what made them think of it.)

Last edited:

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
I think litterly pissing it all away would work better with a game of pure luck. Horseraces perhaps (saw that movie with Drevuys?), but not pinball.
But maybe pinball could benifit by learning something from the trance-like addictive states that modern day plinko can reportedly invoke.

Robert Hunt

Dec 2, 2012
Well I admit I was skeptical at first, but the dream was just so compelling I had to do some testing, and the preliminary results have been pretty encouraging! While I wasn't able to get to three million on Genie despite knocking back most of a pony keg, I did manage to keep Harem multiball going on TotAN until I had my new high score! But part of it is control - I'm still trying to figure out how to “keep the powder dry” on my troll bombs...

IMG_20130331_131926_488.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts