Request TPA Icon Archive & Icon Change Option

CC13

Sep 1, 2012
During the thread I started requesting a two-DMD pack, I had occasion to discuss Table Pack #5 with Mark Wyda. I mentioned that I seemed to remember the icon for that month being Taxi, but he informed me that it actually was Harley-Davidson, since that was new to TPA, whereas Taxi was a PHOF Williams retread. Since my memory on this is already starting to slip, could somebody start up an archive of TPA's icons over its lifespan? For that matter, I would also appreciate the option to freely change between any of those icons—it would be a nifty way to let players show their affinity for any given table (at least if it 's new to TPA, though I'd counsel FS to also make icons available for the tables that didn't get one initially). Are either of these requests feasible?

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Updating the icon every month is an easy visual way to advertise the iOS app in the App store has a new table.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Great idea, the icons are quality, if they made ones for every table they could be used as buttons for a quick table select screen

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts