Zaccaria Pinball

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
Zaccaria Pinball for iOS(not for iPad 1 or iPhone 4) was made available today. The screenshots look pretty good and they say they have licensed all Zaccaria machines.

Since I have only an iPad 1, I'm curious if someone has already tried the app and if it's as good as it looks.

karl

May 10, 2012
Cool! Thanks for the info. Will have to try this out later tonight

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Quick game pf the first **** that
Ile of ****

Not sure what this means, haha. Interesting product, I like Zaccaria machines so ill probably pick this up tonight when I'm in a wifi network. Anyone else played it that can speak to the physics?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Dude eery inapp
Urcahse is 3 dollars the fill product fofty just for inital ables...bogus

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
As flr
Ysnocs from the intial 1.50 quid yable easoer than any ask homework table i jave and woeth w,ot less

Every last fewture is 3 dollars

Its a joke i wated money

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Id comoare he ball a s cross bettween zen/tpa but overal?,essier than either and mkre boring than zen....sorry guys

karl

May 10, 2012
This app does at least one thing and that is to appreciate tpa even more ;) It does other things of course but if I start talking about them Heretic will sound like a nun by comparison, so I'll drop it ;)

karl

May 10, 2012
Everything is pretty crappy and be warned, for the the price of the app you get one table. Every other (2 more so far) cost you as much as the app. You want a crappy day/night slider? you pay some more. You want 5 balls instead of 3 etc, etc. The graphics is lowres, the physics is bad. Horrible music (can be turned off, thank god) There is more but I'll stop there.

Edit: Maybe I was a bit hard on them. If there was no TPA, no Little Wing, no Rob-O-Bot, (and yes even) no Zen, I would rank this higher. It is better than most of the other Pinball apps on IOS but only play this if you really need a pinball fix bad

Last edited:

VenomPlug

Oct 30, 2012
Wow, this sounds bad. But again, it's ASK Homework so we could see it coming......sad thing, such a good license got pretty much wasted, i was really hoping for some good non-US pins to come. Oh well, guess not this time.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
After playing Age of Pinballs for 2 minutes I deleted the app. PS1 quality in 2013 is unacceptable much less the complete waste of an amazing license opportunity.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Good to see zaccaria represented atleast even though this looks bad.
No, there's nothing good about this. Previously, there was a chance TPA would do some of these, but not anymore, and all we get in return are some good tables destroyed by a crappy app.

Shame, because I really like Farfalla. It's got the best looking backglass art I've seen yet, and the playfield looks really awesome in subdued lighting conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts