Troll bombs sometimes are NOT used automatically...and other troll bomb anomalities

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I just played some games going for the BFTK (managed to open the door and got STDM :( ). Anyways, I realized that at some points the troll bombs are NOT used automatically. It MAY be that only one troll bomb is used per occation? Could someone confirm this?

I also ended up in a situation where trolls were NOT lit but I would still gather hits for troll bombs from the yellow troll targets (which you can usually only do when Trolls are lit). What / when could this have been? It was during the very last part before BFTK so my heart was pumping...

It also seems that in order to use troll bombs during BFTK now one has to nudge the table (i.e. not the right flipper). Could someone confirm this as well?

Maybe some of these points will make it somewhat easier to win that darn BFTK!

...seigh...I can't believe I was only one shot away (with no trolls blocking either!)...

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
I followed the link for the troll bomb bug in MM's bugs thread to get here.

Just confirming that if you do not nudge when trolls are active, troll bombs are not used.

If you do nudge when trolls are active, one troll bomb is used per nudge, either left or right. This just happened for me during Trolls!, Whack A Troll, and Royal Madness modes - I didn't make it to BFTK.

Boo.

iPad4, iOS 6.1.3

K

Korven

I got to the last stage of BFTK yesterday and troll bombs would not work pressing the launch button. Do I have to nudge to use the bombs?

Getting trolls again after failing to complete the bombs worked pressing the launch button. I'm confused and can't really find anything in the rules regarding this issue. Is it yet another bug not fixed?

Only goal missing for me on MM. :(

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
I've had use bombs when I've hit the flippers. At first I thought it was because it was launching a ball at the same time and it was confusing the right flipper for the launch button but I had it happen again during Royal Madness.

I've also had plenty of games where I nudge and it doesnt use them.

Pod

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts