Android - Bug continuous crashes on Sony Xperia S tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjan

Feb 23, 2013
I used to play on my Sony Xperia Pro phone but since the display is very little I bought a Sony Xpera S tablet, at first I really liked it a lot, but for a couple of months now I start to dislike the game since it crashes all the time, doesn't seem to matter on which table or on what score, sometimes I'm way over the grand champion score with still a ball and 2 extra balls, sometimes I've just launched my first ball and just a few points. Problem is that it just shuts the program down without any notification at all. If I start the program again everything is lost (not previous scores)
I have written to farsight support 3 times already in 1,5 month, 2 times I got an automated message from them that they will answer in a timely manner, but until now I get no answer at all.

It really sucks and made me not want to play anymore, every time an update comes out I try again until it crashes again and I shut it down waiting for the next update.

Recently I heard from a colleague who has the same tablet that he has the same problems, so starting to think it has something to do with this particular tablet maybe?!
Anyone else has the same problems??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.