Run you clever boy!(doctor who series 7)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I've never actually seen an episode of Dr Who. Can you start with this season, or must you start at the beginning?

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
1963! Holy crap! I'll never catch up. Hope netfix has them.

Sorry to say not even the BBC have them all. By all accounts the broadcast masters were erased and lost back in the 70's

Some of the stories and lengths the BBC and others have gone to in order to obtain a back catalogue make interesting reading....

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
There is one prior episode I suggest you watch. It is not in the "cannon" of the actual series, but a special played by no other than Rowan Atkins. It is funnier than all get out and not copyrighted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p18DKN27IZQ

Timelord ...

That spoof was written by Steven Moffat, who now produces the show and often writes it. I think it was the first Doctor Who story he wrote for TV. The extravagantly loopy use of time travel in it is actually much more characteristic of Moffat's run on the current series than it was of the classic series!

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
That spoof was written by Steven Moffat, who now produces the show and often writes it. I think it was the first Doctor Who story he wrote for TV. The extravagantly loopy use of time travel in it is actually much more characteristic of Moffat's run on the current series than it was of the classic series!

Indeed !

This spoof is a kind of bridge between the 26 seasons of the "classic" Doctor Who to the new era after some years of the good Doctor's absence from the airwaves. Can anyone name the other actors in this "episode?. The ladies did an absolutely fabulous job!

;)

I like Moffat's work and feel he writes some of the best of the current era.

Timelord ...

Last edited:

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
I only saw Doctor's 3-6 growing up watching Doctor Who on the local PBS station. They stopped airing episodes when they stopped getting enough pledges.

But thanks to Netflix, I've been able to enjoy the new reboot and it's fantastic. I hope the latest episode is available on BBC America On Demand so I can check out the latest. This is a great show!

Time lord, how much hard drive space does all of those episodes take up?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.