Hold the minotuar by the horn! GRIDRUNNER for anroid released as donationware!

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
What in the good god damn furrie **** are you waiting for andorids beat me ill laugh

Edit- ffs http://minotaurproject.co.uk/Minotaur/donate.php

Ps edit 1 ****ing donate it ****s on angry birds and many other shiothers on ios

I swear a quid would be nice five is worthy in mobile scale

Edit 3 - quite from ox
To start it off we'd like to offer up our first Android port, "Gridrunner". Download it, ensure it runs nicely on your Android device, play it, and if you like what we've made, give us a donation. How much is up to you - buy us a Lion bar, buy us a pint, buy us a curry, or biscuits for the flock, it's all good.

Its free ffs kets brung in tempest bastard stepchild

Last edited:

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
In other words.... Gridrunner is the first Android port of any of the Llamasoft games. It is astonishingly good. By far one of the most playable things I have played on my iPad. It even works and plays beautifully on a phone, it is so well designed. It pushes that arcade adrenalin button better than anything else. It's like playing your favourite multiball on repeat! :D

Sadly, writing great games just isn't enough to keep even the smallest development teams afloat against the marketing muscle of the big mobile publishers. These talented guys are living hand to mouth and need a financial helping hand to be able to keep putting out unique and challenging games, which they will then be able to give out for FREE.

If all this isn't sounding pinball enough for you then bear in mind that these are a pair of pinball fanatics, with a much loved Star Trek : The Next Generation and an Indiana Jones in their laboratory. You can add to the list of things they need (alongside the biscuits, tea, beer and curry) a new motor for the IJ Path of Adventure as the old one's gears had worn out.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
I love Gridrunner on my iPad, probably the best game I own (especially with the new survival mode). Would love to see Laserzone released, but seems Jeff is in to bigger projects now?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.