Middle ramp

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Been playing this a bit more to see if I can improve my high score. Has the middle ramp changed a bit? Seems every ball that comes off that ramp drains sdtm. I don't remember this being as consistent as 100%when I played before.

qwertydvorak

Jun 26, 2013
This table is very annoying to me. Left in right out on the multiplier goes down left drain 90-95% of the time. The middle ramp goes SDTM most of the time and 100% of the time on multiball start. Magnets don't work the few times I have tried, and I don't really even try anymore because of the button placement. I play on my phone and the buttons are too small and are way too low for my thumbs to quickly reach. And nudging on a phone is out of the question. Maybe instead of swiping across the screen to nudge have the option of some on screen nudge buttons to tap. Either way if they could make the on screen buttons able to be moved higher or lower on screen by the user it would be nice. Phones are many different sizes and so are thumbs. Maybe even the option to make the buttons bigger also.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
This table is very annoying to me. Left in right out on the multiplier goes down left drain 90-95% of the time. The middle ramp goes SDTM most of the time and 100% of the time on multiball start. Magnets don't work the few times I have tried, and I don't really even try anymore because of the button placement. I play on my phone and the buttons are too small and are way too low for my thumbs to quickly reach. And nudging on a phone is out of the question. Maybe instead of swiping across the screen to nudge have the option of some on screen nudge buttons to tap. Either way if they could make the on screen buttons able to be moved higher or lower on screen by the user it would be nice. Phones are many different sizes and so are thumbs. Maybe even the option to make the buttons bigger also.
Android will soon be getting the "touch scheme" and "special button placement" options that iOS has, which should help with your problems. Not sure if it will be the next table pack or the one after.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
There is a touch type nudge. You can also move the magna save buttons. At least you can on the iOS version. Go into table menu, then options, and scroll down. It seems like you will find a lot of settings that will help you enjoy the game a little more.
There is hope that BK will eventually be emulated instead of being scripted as it is now. If that comes it should improve gameplay greatly.

Edit: guess I was a bit late (slow on the keyboard).

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Android will soon be getting the "touch scheme" and "special button placement" options that iOS has, which should help with your problems. Not sure if it will be the next table pack or the one after.

Should be the next pack (1.16).
Ryan just posted a couple of hours ago that he has it in.
He's hoping to beta either tomorrow or later this week. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts