Bug Ball gets stuck on post below below upper right flipper

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
I ran into this during a multi-ball that I triggered while playing a game for the one ball challenge thread.

The ball got stuck on a post below the upper right flipper and stayed there. Luckily, I was able to knock it free with the other ball. I now wish I had taken a screenshot, as this bug will likely be difficult to replicate without a ball control feature.

The fact that the ball was not permanently stuck (as I initially feared) implies that this is not a problem with the ball clipping through the side of the cabinet, but rather just a niche that the ball was able to settle into and stay. Of course, I could be wrong.

N

netizen

I have seen this too. Except that I was able to free the ball with a slight nudge.

I'm not sure if it is a bug so much as it is a "feature" of the table design like balls getting stuck up on a specific ledge under the rollthroughs at the top of the table.

Duchess

Feb 16, 2013
I've had to use the "Call Attendant" many times because of this. After a multi ball the game will just sit there playing music and I know there's still a ball somewhere so I do that and walla! There it was right where you say it is. Weird. Happens more often than not to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.