New BETA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
It's going to be a bit longer this time around, so don't hold your breath. :)

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I am itching everywhere! . I guess it's a good thing that we're waiting a bit longer though, god knows there's enough threads on here about not releasing so often and raising the quality. We could still be testing though!

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
im hoping next monday night, i'm leaving for Italy in a week so i need to get it out to you guys asap but I am still waiting on tuning/art/cameras etc. Stay tuned!

N

netizen

im hoping next monday night, i'm leaving for Italy in a week so i need to get it out to you guys asap but I am still waiting on tuning/art/cameras etc. Stay tuned!

Wow, it's still snowing here. Don't drink too much or get kidnapped.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
iOS just got the beta email (and the folks in IRC are bound by confidentiality not to reveal the other table that is included with Space Shuttle), so hopefully Ryan can now push out the Android beta.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
Can't wait to see what the new tables are this time around. Have been playing Space Shuttle on the 3DS PHOF and can't wait to see it on a larger screen.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Just packaging it up, gonna give it a quick coverage test and ill post a new thread with the link.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
So Space Shuttle is confirmed. I'm jazzed.

As for the other table, my money is still on Whitewater. It was in the pictures from SYT's interview thread and it seems to fit the description. We'll know soon. I just hope they got the fuzzy Bigfoot head to look alright. That would be hard to pull off, imho. Especially the rotation.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Just packaging it up, gonna give it a quick coverage test and ill post a new thread with the link.
Speak of the devil! You're working rather late, aren't you?

Thanks for all the hard work, Ryan. You must have a full plate with the Ouya launching now as well.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Songs will be sung of Ryan's over time in order to provide more pinball. I am in your debt, sir.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

We're having a blast playing 5 minute challenge over in #PinballArcadeFans.

So when this beta is released, do you want us to hold off on blabbing about the mystery table? Or is the release going to coincide with a formal "Surprise, the table is <insert_table_here>".

The iOS beta testers don't mention the new table, to show respect for the announcement chain. We don't want to steal FS' thunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts