Got to know...

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
when i first discovered TPA, my initial hope was "do they have my favorite machine?", and i'm sure that just about every fan had the same initial thought. every pinballer has their own favorite table, so i bring to you the very question that first popped into my head the moment i heard that TPA was going to be a reality....and that is...will TPA recreate COMET? every day i check out this website to see if COMET has been added to the up and coming list...i am hoping for the best. does anyone have any inside information, can anyone tell me if TPA can or intends to recreate my favorite table?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I know this isn't the news you wanted to hear but it is not a confirmed table at the present time. Below is a link to a thread that lists all of the confirmed tables. As far as I know they have not mentioned creating any of the roller coaster themed tables. I assume we will get at least one of them at some point because of their popularity. I like the coaster pins too and hope we see them in the not too distant future.

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...arSight-Studios-Concerning-The-Pinball-Arcade

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts