Wasabi!

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Hello pinball lovers! Just wanted to write a couple of lines here :)
I have always enjoyed pinball and my first contact with pinball was in the local VHS rental store where they had Data East Star Wars and Indiana Jones side-by-side, that combined with my love of Star Wars since I was a kid really sparked my interest in pinball. Have never owned a machine, I was really close to buying Bride of Pinbot last year, but the owner sold it before I decided hehe. I would say that Zen Pinball PS3 ignited a passion that had been lying dormant for at least a decade or even more and since TPA was released I have become even more passionate :D I am slowly but surely converting my friends to TPA junkies *mohaha*

In other non-pinball related stuff; My name is Magnus, I'm 32 and live in Stockholm (captial of) Sweden (and Scandinavia if you believe the tourist marketing). I love movies, music and all types of games and I have quite a large collection of music CD's, Blu-ray's and DVD's. Mostly a metalhead when it comes to music, but will listen to any genre if the music is good :)
I talk a lot (they call me motor mouth at work) and I have a good sense of humor and I am very funny, at least according to myself hehe.

Well, that was incoherent presentation but at least you have some information now ;)
Oh, I have a youtube channel where I post some gaming videos of varying quality https://www.youtube.com/user/warh0gswe

If you for some reason you feel like adding me on Steam, PS3 or the X360 you can do so by typing in the following names:
Steam: warh0g
PS3: warh0g-swe
360: warh0g swe

all name are spelled with a Zero, not "oh"

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.