Bug Missing Sound FX?

Patrick McBride

Feb 20, 2012
Sometimes the table sound effects (flipper sound, ball hitting various objects, etc.) will stop for a few seconds during play... usually right at the beginning of a ball after launching. Does this happen to anyone else? It's very distracting and always takes me out of the game a bit. I've only noticed it on this one table.

I'm on iOS (3rd gen Touch)

Ben Thebear

Feb 22, 2012
I have the opposite issue, sometimes the table will continue to play the intro music during the game along with the other sound effects and music! Once it happens there's no way to stop it unless I exit out of the table. This is on a 4th gen iPod Touch.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Wow, I've never had that happen. Ben, if it happens again maybe try to mute the audio in the menu, or have you already tried that?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I've had that happen. Not since the paid version came out but it makes me go insane with the music doubled up. Sounds really messed up.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I've had the music layered over itself happen to me on the XBOX version, not sure what causes it exactly but i have to either have the game end or actually exit game to stop it

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I had that happen on the PS3 today. I beat my high score. So I guess it is a good thing. For me at least . . .

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.