How to save high scores?

Patrick

May 21, 2012
Hi guys.

I have changed my ipad 2 times since the beginning of the year.
Ipad3 -> ipad 4 16go -> ipad 4 64go
The first time, I lost all my high scores. I said to myself I did something wrong when saving on my PC.
The second time, my save was ok because I could find the data of my other games. But same result... So... What is the solution with TPA???

I am disapointed with this, really.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
TPA can do this itself now.

From the Main Menu: Options > Backup save data. You must be connected to the Internet when you do this.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
In addition, you need to be running the most recent version of TPA. Older versions (before the last two I believe) had the "backup save data" option but it didn't work.

Also note that you need to scroll down to the very bottom of the Options page. There is no indicator (such as a down arrow) that more options exist by scrolling down.

Patrick

May 21, 2012
In addition, you need to be running the most recent version of TPA. Older versions (before the last two I believe) had the "backup save data" option but it didn't work.

Also note that you need to scroll down to the very bottom of the Options page. There is no indicator (such as a down arrow) that more options exist by scrolling down.

Thank you guys. I haven't saved my scores with this option since a long time. So it is an old save...
But thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts