when's the upcoming DLC coming up? I want to Doctor the Dude w/ fire POWAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
I think there might be another pack out before or after that? Not sure a little stoned right now but damn I was playing some TPA and I remembered about these.. loved Dr Dude back in the day...

who's with me?

and then there is space shuttle and ?[SUP]?[/SUP]

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
FIRE POWER! Don't like the lame pop bumpers in the AFM/Genie pack, that makes me a saaaad paaandaaaa.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
can't, hernia.

Lolwut?

FIRE POWER! Don't like the lame pop bumpers in the AFM/Genie pack, that makes me a saaaad paaandaaaa.

Newest android beta they are pop-a-licious

Whats up with the pop bumpers? I haven't got the AFM Genie pack yet, still considering.

AFM alone is worth the price of admission. Can't speak for genie really. I've played it like twice. Though im sure I'll have my epiphany eventually

I think I read in another thread that the next DLC will fix the pops on FP/AFM.

AFM is fixed in the next android release.

hopefully it fixes GENEI too.

Not sure about this but then again like I said above I could barely tell you that there is a lot of yellow in genie

The Android Beta is the main program, not tables. So we might see this fix on the PS3 in a few months.

It's both really. With new releases the table files have to be replaced as well. Hence the redownloading of individual tables

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
So, no Dr Dude and Firepower in april? As far as I can tell it was not in the PSN NA release this week either.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
I'm pretty sure we'll see something posted on the playstation blog some time soon if it is out on the 30th.. Bobby King pretty much said that on the Q&A. If you don't see a post by sunday there probably won't be a pack.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The trophies for Dr. Dude, Firepower, Cactus Canyon and Central Park should show up by the end of this week and an announcement should be made on the US Playstation Blog on Tuesday, April 30th, if Dr. Dude and Firepower are still on track for an end of April release.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I have been checking the trophy list every tuesday-thursday last 2 weeks ;) I am really looking forward to more tables even in the light of the problem with correcting issues in DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.