1.13.0 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Pulling it down now. :)

Any change log of known issues with other tables?

Anything we need to know about OUYA controller mapping, Ryan. Specific controller support only, or as long it can be connected to the tablet, it's fair game. I can only map bluetooth keyboards at the moment using Android 4.2.1 on the TF300T. They are still working on implementing game controllers properly.

Last edited:

sharkbear

Jul 26, 2012
On Nexus 7: Space Shuttle logo above the menu is too big & obscures the top items on the menu. Also, in portrait the pause button appears to overlap the secondary alphanumeric display.

sharkbear

Jul 26, 2012
The filename of the apk is kind of a giveaway anyways: On *the new table*, the plunger isn't centered on the ball in Camera 2. Looks pretty odd.

The rest of the table is smokin' though. No sleep for me tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Ryan, as soon as you give the ok, I'll pull the trigger on the announcement of the new tables on the front page of the forum. I'll leave it up to you guys though.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
new res files for AFM, BS, BH, DD, FH, ST:TNG, + this months table pack Wowza!

Any change log or are we playing Where's Waldo again, lol

I wonder if that is a hint as to the new tournament tables? I seem to remember the tables not yet featured in a tourney had to receive an update so they could plug into the Tournament system.

EDIT: Oh, and I was just compiling the same list as you were. Thanks for beating me to it and saving me some valuable downloading time.

Oh, for a bulk download and update feature in this game...

Last edited:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
I was told, "we don't mind if its leaked, but we have not yet officially announced it." So, I interpret that as feel free to talk about it here ;)

N

netizen

The filename of the apk is kind of a giveaway anyways: On *the new table*, the plunger isn't centered on the ball in Camera 2. Looks pretty odd.

The rest of the table is smokin' though. No sleep for me tonight.

In plunger view 1 the plunger isn't animated going into the table very well. it just sort of disappears and the entire area of the front of the table does a lot of flickering. During the attract mode there is a lot of flickering. I'll have to try and get a video of this as it won;t show on a screen grab. Keep in mind video of a tablet will be limited in how it's obtained.

Let me play some games for a while to see if the flicker is really as bad as I seem to think it is

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I was told, "we don't mind if its leaked, but we have not yet officially announced it." So, I interpret that as feel free to talk about it here ;)

So no announcement on the front page or news thread then since the post in the news thread will pretty much go out to subscribers like your newsletter.

sharkbear

Jul 26, 2012
Whitewater Whitewater Whitewater! (Not in any way an official announcement)

Sorry, terrible at keeping secrets. Ryan, thanks for clarifying!

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
I can understand where FS is coming from. If you think about it, this forum really only represents between 1-3% of TPA users. We're the hard-core. So what if FS leaks the new tables to us? Most of the common usersbase won't hear about it until the tables are out no matter how much we talk about them. That's really the nature of the beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts