Played some awesome pins today

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Today I drove 100ish miles to a collectors house to view a pin which I am now purchasing from him, and here it is;

IMG_1248.jpg

Its in pretty good condition and plays great. The cabinet has a few marks and there's the usual wear to the Sanctum entrance.

However, this was the worse condition pin out of all that he had there, all the others looked like they had just come out of the box. He spends thousands restoring them. I got to play them all so I've had a great day.

Revenge from Mars

IMG_1252.jpg

Champion Pub

IMG_1249.jpg

ST:TNG

IMG_1255.jpg

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Cirqus Voltaire;

IMG_1250.jpg

Hurricane;

IMG_1251.jpg

Creature with custom playfield artwork

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

He also had a Party Zone which was in pieces, and a Pinball 2000 Star Wars which was surrounded by boxes so I couldn't play either of those.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
The Cirqus Voltaire wasn't very realistic, high wire multiball worked fine and I could look at the back glass during the cannonball game, could look at the plunger when plunging and the balls stayed on the table at all times. ;)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The Cirqus Voltaire wasn't very realistic, high wire multiball worked fine and I could look at the back glass during the cannonball game, could look at the plunger when plunging and the balls stayed on the table at all times. ;)

How could you even play it? Did you point this out to the owner? :D

Robert Hunt

Dec 2, 2012
Congrats Kevlar! What a score!! The Shadow has recently gained a rep as a real player's pinball, and if it was mine I would be DELIGHTED to have Alec Baldwin on the backglass (although it might be more fun to have the older, chubby Alec Baldwin in a "30 Rock" Pin. The tux would still work, but he would have to make room for Tina Fey.)

Thanks for the great report and good luck with The Shadow!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Nice! What you think of The Championship Pub? My new favorite. :) Whats up with that CREECH!? Who has naked women and kids that close?

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Nice! What you think of The Championship Pub? My new favorite. :) Whats up with that CREECH!? Who has naked women and kids that close?

Not sure about the naked chick but he said the kids and the dog are his kids and dog.

The champion pub was great and as I said earlier it was in absolutely brand new condition, as were all his pins except the shadow.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Congrats on The Shadow purchase. A great table from a guy, Brian Eddy, who designed only three. The other two being insanely valuable now. Nice custom art. We need more naked ladies on pinball machines. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts