Continue option?

mdmost

Apr 2, 2013
This may have been covered in a different thread so I apologize if this has already been asked and answered. Is there an option to turn the continue feature on? This table in real life had an option where you could add some more tokens and continue the game with one more ball after ball 3. Deanna Troy's voice comes on after the final ball is lost and says "I'm sensing you want to continue". There's also a cancellation option. I don't see anything in the options menu to add this feature. Was it ever created for this table or is it in the Pro version that costs more? I'm on an iPad1.

Also, on the real table, after the game has ended Picard gives an overview of what happened like if you did Q's Challenge or fought the Borg. Was that cut out?

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
The Pro table's operator's menu will allow you to turn the buy-ins on, but on mobile devices there is no way to actually hit the "Start" button to use the buy-in.

If you get multiple jackpots in Borg Multiball, Picard will do the "Captain's Log: Supplemental" speech at the end of the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.