Stern metallica pinball

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I'm not even a Metallica fan but I'm super stoked over this news.

This needs to be in every bar in America! Stern hire some new salespeople/marketing folks (pulls out marketing degree lol).

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Interesting news. I like Metallica but not as much as in my youth. Be interesting to see how it turns out versus the excellent AC/DC due to Metallica's music being more of a "downer" in terms of mood versus AC/DC's straight up good time rock and roll.

night

May 18, 2012
Metallica.. Kill 'm all, Master of Puppets, And Justice for All, I think I lost some of my hearing listening to these guys!

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I make sure there is time out in every day for Metallica. My youth was shaped by their music. The Black album was one of the first CDs I ever bought with my own money.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
I hope they make Lars pop out of the table, similar to one of the Trolls on Medieval Madness. I would love to bash him over and over again. LARS BOMB!

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
This has been rumored forever, but its nice to see Stern finally make the announcement. If you pause as :40 you can get a pretty nice look at the tentative playfield art/layout. It seems like they are going with a more classic comic book look rather than a garish old man band look ala ACDC and Rolling Stones. Not a huge Metallica fan, but I like what I see so far. Hopefully Lyman Sheats does the code. I think Star Trek is after this, maybe with one game in between.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Many nights I would fall asleep listening to metallica on cassette tapes :p then the tape would end and the play button popped waking me up and with my eyes closed Id eject it flip to the other side and hit play. I cant wait to play it! :)

Hackcell

Dec 26, 2012
IMO, nowadays Metallica is not what it used to be during the 80s, however they're still being a great band. They are putting the right tracks in the machine. Now we have to wait for the ruleset.

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
Must. Have.

I started playing bass because of Cliff... A mere 25 years ago. Dang, I'm getting old :)

\m/

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts