It's April

freezy

Jun 5, 2012
You probably could have called it "It's May" directly. :p

But I'm sure there will be an announcement for an announcement soon!

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
You have added the year to the thread title so we don't confuse it with next years "It's April" PC thread.

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
The problem is that the PC is supposed to be the EASY one to develop and release software for. It's the Windows PC, you can do whatever you want, you can build a DRM system that requires you to stick your face into your flatbed scanner for verification if you want. It's the realm for indie and low budget devs, it's where almost anyone who can make a GOOD GAME, even if it's a NICHE GAME can reach an audience. This is why everyone is so puzzled as to the lack of a release onto a PC platform. Look at all the oddball little indie and niche games on Steam; there's no shortage of them. Because of this we're all left puzzled as to why FarSight can't seem to get the game up on Steam in a timely fashion.

I totally get the Xbox 360 nonsense, console devs are known for being highly restrictive and protective of what goes on their systems. (Relatively speaking) But the issues on the PC release? I just don't get it.

This is compounded by the OS X release which was terrible, lacked basic options upon release, had compatibility issues even with certain MacBooks and was released with ZERO notice that it was going to be released. It was like someone had accidently released a beta for OSX on iTunes and they decided to run with it.

BigTinz

Apr 16, 2013
The podcast shed some light on this...but it still seems to just be "soon".

I expect info on the PC version by May.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.