Q's Continuum

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
I just played a game where at the end instead of the score going onto my leaderboard it said Q's Continuum beside it & never appeared on scoreboard. I'm not too bothered about it as it wasn't my highest score, just curious as to what this is.
Cheers

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
ST:TNG has multiple high score lists, and the rules for what goes where are confusing (and bugged on the real table), but basically, if your score is over 10 billion but is not the Grand Champion score, it is considered for the Q Continuum list instead.

The bug (again, in the real table, not TPA-specific) comes in when your high score is over 10 billion, not the GC score, and also not high enough to make the Q Continuum list. If that happens, your score is not recorded anywhere, even if it would otherwise qualify for the Honor Roll or Officer's Club lists.

If you are playing ST:TNG in normal mode, none of this really matters because the Q Continuum scores aren't saved anyway. If you have ST:TNG Pro and are playing with the operator mode on, however, it WILL save Q Continuum scores and other lists (but only for games played with operator mode on).

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
Thanks Sean, that explains it. Very well put. Not got the Pro version for this table so Q's score not saved but at least my high score is safe!!
Thanks again : )

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts