When will WW and SS be out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
With the Facebook announcing the next two pinball tables. When do you think we will have them on iOS?

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
How do we distinguish between Scared Stiff and Space Shuttle? S8===> and SS?

I have a revolutionary (but might be controversial idea):

Scared Stiff = Scared Stiff
Space Shuttle = Space Shuttle
:eek:

Jul 2, 2012
It's WH20.....Whilwind is WW.

I'm curious since I see this everywhere… is the acronym for White Water officially written with number zero instead of letter O? Because if we write these like in chemistry, H20 becomes H[SUB]20[/SUB] which is no water, H[SUB]2[/SUB]O obviously is.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I'm curious since I see this everywhere… is the acronym for White Water officially written with number zero instead of letter O? Because if we write these like in chemistry, H20 becomes H[SUB]20[/SUB] which is no water, H[SUB]2[/SUB]O obviously is.

Ha, I think it's supposed to be the letter O, but must people probably don't give it that much thought because, well, it's just a pinball acronym :)

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will be out tomorrow US-time. I have a long bus ride and would looooove to play some [ ] ~~~~~~~~!

Last edited by a moderator:

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
...damn it, that doesn't make any sense with the gray background :) I meant, of course, #fff ~~~~~~~

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will be out tomorrow US-time. I have a long bus ride and would looooove to play some [ ] ~~~~~~~~!

Sorry Cristobal, I hit "Edit Post" instead of "Reply With Quote" but rest assured that I did not edit anything. :)

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Or you could type out the whole name you lazy initial-hugging $#&&*^$%^$##'s
:p

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Or you could type out the whole name you lazy initial-hugging $#&&*^$%^$##'s
:p

But if I write the full name of each pinball, not only will I lose a couple of tenths of a second each time. Time that I can spend on reloading my app store to see if there is a new update. Also, if everyone would write the full name, then anyone would be able to understand and how could we feel special then?! :D

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Considering the following, I guess RollerCoaster Tycoon would be -~^\T and Party Zone would be P/\Z.

In all seriousness, I am expecting the two Dennis Nordmans to be released this Friday. I THINK CC and CP were released on a Saturday, though.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Nordman designed White Water which should be coming out this Friday along with Space Shuttle which was designed by Joe Kaminkow & Barry Oursler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts