(Speculation/Dreaming) Pack #14 Party zone and Tripple strike

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
If farsight released triple strike and then said that to have access to it I needed to purchase all my purchased tables all over again. Not only would I purchase it anyway but I would start flame wars with everyone who complained about it.

Or something like that.
Despite it's simplicity, I don't think I've ever been more addicted to a pinball table ever. Big Shot came close. AFM came close.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Alright Superballs, time to choose. You can only have one on TPA...Triple Strike or High Speed II The Getaway. What do you choose? I know you love both, but you can only choose one.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
But really, I woukd have to choose high speed 2. That was the machine that really got me interested in pinball beyond something to throw quarters into while bored. It was the first real tabke I ever got to put my initials into and I think I may still hold the all ti.e high score on noah fentz's full screen version at vp forums.

Triple Strike, I've realky only played Rawd's amazing vp recreation

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
How about an impossible license instead? Which would you prefer? Can be a WOZ or AC/DC for example.

Indiana Jones '93 would be my dream table.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
My dream table... Hmmm... I would like to see myself in digital form, but for the sake of it, how about Airborne? It's a nice, quick, and very rampy table by Capcom that is one of the most unique designs I've seen.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
I think with the real table pack 14 coming soon this needs a less misleading name.
Can you at least put a request tag?

utblick

Feb 14, 2013
Thanks for the correction of the title, much better now.

I think that Superballs also like Tripple Strike ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.