Congrats on getting Greenlit on Steam!

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
So what do we think the time frame will be for FS to actually release on Steam, and are we likely to see a large dump of table packs straight away??

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
Great, I'll definitely wait for the next pack for the PC version. As Sean did mentioned, would be nice not to rebuy the packs, but oh well. :\

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Great, I'll definitely wait for the next pack for the PC version. As Sean did mentioned, would be nice not to rebuy the packs, but oh well. :\

Seconded on annoyance of re-buying.

Maybe a one off $25/50 fee to give you access to all your purchases on another, or All, platform(s)?

Andy

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
This is great news. I am really looking forward to having TPA on Steam.

SInce I've learned the news, my brain now has the Green Light financial service jingle going through my head.

It would be nice to have TPA games transferable to different platforms, but FarSight needs the income from separate platforms to keep the doors open and the new pinball tables coming.

CRP

Aug 4, 2012
Yes !! Time to get an steam account.

Edit: Jeff ask if it will support using a xbox360 controller

Last edited:

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
AWESOME NEWS!!!! So did they get a few "free votes" directly from Valve in order to push them through? :rolleyes: Oh actually I don't really care... AWESOME!!!

At0mXII

Aug 19, 2012
Fantastic news! I will rebuy everything BUT it would be nice if they offered a bundle/discount for previous owners...

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013

Yeah. Maybe a small extra fee will do.
I Play it a lot on ipad2, would like to have it on the road on my Android phone and play it on the PC as well.
Bought all the packs so far for IOS, don't think I will buy everything again for full price.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
This is great news. I also would be curious about linking accounts. I would be willing to pay a small/one time fee to have this on multiple platforms as well. I have purchased all of the add-on packs and all of the pro table upgrades on Android, and chances are that I would not be married for much longer if I purchased them all over again (although that would give me more time to play).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts