What bug fixes will we see in this update?

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
While eagerly waiting for the upcoming two tables, the secondary question is: what other, old, tables will get their long awaited bug fix love they need? Will we see a fix for that troll bomb on MM, an adjustment on the right loop on Mars Attacks, a fix on Fun House to actually make it possible to hit the loop?

...or will we just see some small, random fixes on tiny bugs no-one cares about on Harley Davidsson?

What are your guesses?

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Every update seems to fix around four or five of the older tables, so your guess is a good as anyone's ;)

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I've noticed that TNG got an update on iOS, but haven't seen an update for any others... are there some I might need to delete and redownload?

Edit: Just saw this post.

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
Manage tables is a feature I haven't really looked at very much previously. However, since I've noticed some mention of it this month in regards to the latest updates, and since our table list is becoming rather large, I'm now wondering if I have the latest versions or not and whether I need to do anything specifically to get them. I'd just assumed that each new download automatically updated whatever had been fixed up, but it seems that some folks need to delete and upload some versions again depending on their devices ( perhaps ) - specifically, AFM ?

After clicking 'Manage Tables' ,from the top of the list I have (apologies in advance for any incorrect abbreviations):

AFM v5
BH v6
BofP v3
CC v2
CP v2
CV v5
CFTBL v5
DrD v3
EATPM v4
FP v2
Ge v3
NGG v5
Gor v5
HD vA(?)
BK v5
MM v6
MB v5
RBION v4
SSt v5
SSh v2
ST:TNG v6
Taxi v6
ToM v4
TZ v3
WW v2

Could someone kindly check for me if these are the latest or not ? Many thanks.

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Manage tables is a feature I haven't really looked at very much previously. However, since I've noticed some mention of it this month in regards to the latest updates, and since our table list is becoming rather large, I'm now wondering if I have the latest versions or not and whether I need to do anything specifically to get them. I'd just assumed that each new download automatically updated whatever had been fixed up, but it seems that some folks need to delete and upload some versions again depending on their devices ( perhaps ) - specifically, AFM ?

After clicking 'Manage Tables' ,from the top of the list I have (apologies in advance for any incorrect abbreviations):

AFM v5
BH v6
BofP v3
CC v2
CP v2
CV v5
CFTBL v5
DrD v3
EATPM v4
FP v2
Ge v3
NGG v5
Gor v5
HD vA(?)
BK v5
MM v6
MB v5
RBION v4
SSt v5
SSh v2
ST:TNG v6
Taxi v6
ToM v4
TZ v3
WW v2

Could someone kindly check for me if these are the latest or not ? Many thanks.

All of the versions you've listed are correct for 1.2.6. with one exception. STTNG is now at v7. Although I don't know what they did to it. It still kicks my butt.

The other differences that are actually not reflected in the version number change are the bumpers in AFM and FP. Even though their version numbers have not gone up, those tables have been revised. Thus the necessity to erase and redownload those two. And even though the bumpers are actually alive now in FP, the outlanes are still evil. Evil evil evil.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
All of the versions you've listed are correct for 1.2.6. with one exception. STTNG is now at v7. Although I don't know what they did to it. It still kicks my butt.

The other differences that are actually not reflected in the version number change are the bumpers in AFM and FP. Even though their version numbers have not gone up, those tables have been revised. Thus the necessity to erase and redownload those two. And even though the bumpers are actually alive now in FP, the outlanes are still evil. Evil evil evil.
Colours seem a little different and the ball movement is... smoother? I can't put my finger on it exactly.

Oh wait, at least on iPad the trigger/launcher button has been moved. Not sure what it's like for iPhone etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.