Question about moving to a new device...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Mar 23, 2013
If I want to change from my current tablet to a new one or to a phone, and I use the same Google account, will I still need to re-purchase my tables?
I know that in most cases you can simply re-download or transfer licenses/purchased content, but I don't seem to see any record of my specific TPA tables in my account. Maybe because they are all in-app purchases?

--Jim

Last edited:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
If I want to change from my current tablet to a new one or to a phone, and I use the same Google account, will I still need to re-purchase my tables?
I know that in most cases you can simply re-download or transfer licenses/purchased content, but I don't seem to see any record of my specific TPA tables in my account. Maybe because they are all in-app purchases?

--Jim

You can download and play TPA tables you have purchased, on any or multiple Android devices simultaneously.
The purchases are specific to the Google Play account.

I buy once, but have it on both my phone and tablet. So no problem if you want to upgrade.

Last edited:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Happy upgrade Jim!

I'm going to get myself a Samsung S4 in a month or so, when all the hoo-ha dies down, and the prices settle out.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
No problems with purchased tables on multiple devices, as long as same google account.

Table high scores and the hall of fame score will be on a per device basis.

Lazysean

Apr 24, 2013
So...no way to use the tables I bought on my wife's iPad on my android, then? I was hoping the tables would be tied to my pinball arcade login instead of iTunes/Google.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
So...no way to use the tables I bought on my wife's iPad on my android, then? I was hoping the tables would be tied to my pinball arcade login instead of iTunes/Google.

That is right the answer is no Android and iOS are two totally different operating systems.

Last edited:

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
Not sure about Samsung at all. Tpa lags terrible on galaxy s2, note 1 and even on note 2,but less so. I'd look at the Xperia z or a nexus personally.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Not sure about Samsung at all. Tpa lags terrible on galaxy s2, note 1 and even on note 2,but less so. I'd look at the Xperia z or a nexus personally.

I'm sticking with Android - no question.
I was going to get an S4, but can't justify the cost, on "3" one plan (all you can eat data) it's £37 a month, 24 month contract, & £50 upfront.

Next plan was get an S3, same package, £29 a month, 24 month contract, they'll waive the upfront - but it's not suitable for the next gen "ultrafast" network 3 are currently rolling out.

I don't fancy an Nexus4 (no sd slot +£35 a month), or Sony (daft water proof plugs everywhere), or HTC one (overpriced £36 a month). Note 2 is too big, and everything else on the plan is just plain unsuitable.

I want to stay on 3, want to keep unlimited data (I chomp about 20gig a month streaming music at work), but am stuck in limbo now.

I'll leave it another month, but can see me ending up with an S3. My old HTC is dying fast now.
TPA any good on a European S3? (I do have an N7 though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts