How do you consistenty hit the lowest spot target on the right?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Multiball is the best way to get big points on this table. The yellow spot targets on the right are key to this. Unfortunately, the bottom one seems to be out of range for all flippers, so hitting it seems to be more a matter of luck than skill. Is there a way to hit it consistently?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Tip of the left flipper. Helps if it is coming from the outlane for the added momentum. If you can get all 3 balls onto the lower playfield you are set. Much much easier said than done

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
What scroes the best down in the black hole after the multipliers are maxed and G force has kicked in? The blue bumper? The light blue drop downs? The yellow drop downs? Doing the multiplier loop?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
The drop targets are worth the most. I always aim for the set of three drop targets on the right, then if I hit anything else in the process, it's just icing on the cake.

FurVid

Feb 20, 2012
I find multiball to be a fairly important part of scoring, since it's an opportunity to rack points on the lower playfield without risk of losing the ball.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I love the multiball on this table, it's the hardest i've ever had to get and having balls on both levels is just mindblowing

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
Still my favorite table, I have never really ventured away from it. The only positive twist to the fact that the PS3 and PS Vita have not seen any DLC since the games release is that I still have three tables to explore as I have never ventured far from the Black Hole. Recently I have been caught up in Zen and Marvel. Particularly the Ghost Rider table.

To address the issue at hand, I hit the yellow spot targets on the right consistently in an indirect and round about way. But the important thing is that I consistently hit them.

Usually when I start a game I go for the BLACK HOLE drop targets, this is what I am concentrating on, but in that process, I also grab every opportunity possible to nail the yellow drops. So if the ball is coming down the table and is close to the yellow targets, I nudge the ball into them. For hitting the top three yellow drop down targets, its fairly easy to nail them with the nudge method I mentioned and left upper flipper and lower left flipper.

It is the bottom yellow target that is an issue. Mostly I nail it when the ball is heading directly down the table in line with and very close to the yellow drops, and just before it goes down between the right triangular bumper and metal rail, I nudge the ball to hit the lowest yellow drop.

Note that it can be nailed directly with the lower left or upper left flippers but it is such a difficult shot, that when I do hit it it is considered more luck than skill to me because I can not do it consistently and usually miss the shot.

There is one other way to nail that lower yellow drop and if you could figure out how to make this shot happen in a consistent way, then it would be the most consistent of all shots. It is a reverse shot in which the ball leaves the right flipper, moves to the left flipper, goes behind the left flipper, travels between the left triangular bumper and metal rail, exits the top of that lane, crosses from the left to the right side of the table, and BAMB! nails the lowest yellow drop.

One interesting thing to note is that I consistantly spelled consistently incorrect every time I used the word in this post and we have spell check for thank for it being corrected now ... hehe

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts