Bug Kindle Fire Version 1.13.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for Kindle Fire version 1.13.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

CmputrBlu

Jun 30, 2012
Device/OS: Kindle Fire HD

Bug Description: The "glass" covering the two areas left & right where you trap the balls is not clear but white.

Steps To Reproduce: play table

Frequency: always

Additional Comments: I suppose this might be intentional on the Kindle Fire version of the tabl; but I thought I'd mention it. otherwise the table looks very nice. Much better than the older table ever looked on my PSP

Ben Nelson

Apr 21, 2013
Kindle Fire Hd

Lower level on The Black Hole is a little flaky. Lost a ball into the twisting nether as it attempted to reach escape velocity. Ball came off the flipper and lobbed over the drop targets where it floated around out of play before disappearing and sending me on to ball 2. Other issue I ran into today was on the same table with multiball active. Dropping a ball into the lower level during multiball causes the camera to focus on the lower level while you desperately trying to save the balls up top which you can barely see.

Reproducing these issues would require getting a ball into the lower level and smacking it around until it decides to take flight. Perhaps simply an invisible ceiling/wall. 2nd issue requires multiball and at least one ball into the lower level.

Frequency on the lost ball issue is of course pretty rare. The other issue, multiball and the lower level, happens each time you combine the two events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts