Hello Fellow Pinheads

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
I'm Norbert. I'm an old pinhead back from '82 era. My favorite tables of all time are Centear (circa '82 5 ball version) and eight ball deluxe (circa '82 3 ball version) and for third place space shuttle '84 . I played in the real arcades mostly during the '82-'85 time frame and when i got a chance now and then thereafter . By the 90s arcades started getting more and more scarce in my area although you could find a pin in a hot dog place or other place if you were lucky. by the 2000's pinball in the area had all but disappeared. Fast forward to the present about a month i found the iOS APP after i bought my iPad Mini and since then have been in pinball heaven. both Centear and Eight ball Deluxe are on the horizon and i can't hardly wait !!!!!!

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
welcome matey, make sure you get properly addicted and end up buying a real pinball machine :)
then another
and another
etc etc
etc

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
welcome matey, make sure you get properly addicted and end up buying a real pinball machine :)
then another
and another
etc etc
etc
They would have to go outside in the yard !!!!!! i don't have the room thank goodness for the virtual world where it all fits in the palm of my hand !!!!!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts