Black Hole Bug

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
Anyone else notice that on the PS Vita version, not the PS3, there is a bug with the center three rollovers you go through after plunging the ball - the left one will not register, therefore you can never get the multiplier going from the top of the table, you can only advace it from the bottom.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
Its a big let down because although you can still get the multiplier from the black hole lower level, its nice to know you are advancing it from the top of the table as well ... every little bit helps in this table ... you have to fight for your points on this table, today I scored over one million for the very first time and let me tell you, that was some battle!

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
Anyone else notice that on the PS Vita version, not the PS3, there is a bug with the center three rollovers you go through after plunging the ball - the left one will not register, therefore you can never get the multiplier going from the top of the table, you can only advace it from the bottom.

This bug is in the Android version as of the newest update as well... IIRC this bug was not present in the previous versions!

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I too have experienced this bug. Blackhole was the first table I played and it made a negative first impression on me. Good thing the rest of the game is fantastic, hopefully they can get this fixed soon.

Yee92

May 19, 2012
hahah i noticed this and i just signed up so that i could create a thread about this, its good that its not only me

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
Oh yeah , so nice, now others are saying that the pop bumper in the lower play field should not close the gate ... is that true?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.