What changes do you want in updates and patches?

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
Here is my list:

Online Multi-player - join with at least one friend in a two player turn based game ... 4 players would be awesome though!

Voice chat while playing head to head in online play

Control mapping - set up the controls the way you want them ... for example ... use the left D'Pad for the left flipper, the Circle Button as the right flipper, the right stick as the plunger, and the front touch screen as the nudger.

Not having to touch the OK on the front touch screen after each game ... just let it save and move on or if you have to interact, allow us to hit the Circle Button.

Oh and did I mention PIN*BOT? Yeah, bring that table on!

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
One other thing I thought of is that while playing on the PS Vita, if you are not online during the game you get a high score that appears on the Highest Scores section of the game, that score is not uploaded to the leaderboards later on when you do connect to the Internet. My million + scores are on that High Score list in game and are no where to be found on any leaderboard .... so sad!

Abdullah786

Jun 10, 2012
One other thing I thought of is that while playing on the PS Vita, if you are not online during the game you get a high score that appears on the Highest Scores section of the game, that score is not uploaded to the leaderboards later on when you do connect to the Internet. My million + scores are on that High Score list in game and are no where to be found on any leaderboard .... so sad!

I'm really with you there.. Would be great, especially because connection isn't always available with a handheld.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Fix the user interface. At the table select screen they only show 3 of the possible 4 options even though there is plenty of space. There is no need to have the Settings and Help option hidden.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts