Zaccaria Pinball - Bronze, Silver and Gold Membership

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Thank you for all of you who bought one of memberships and support us that way!

We thought it would be good to give special gifts for these memberships. So if you have any idea that should be in the app, please let us know!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I will be more than happy to purchase a Gold Membership when you bring Zaccaria Pinball to Android, but of course, take your time perfecting and fine tuning this bad boy before you bring it over. Looks great so far and seems to be getting better with each update...can't wait!

gsxrboy

Feb 21, 2012
Happy to have spent on a gold :) As for rewards, firstly just make the very best darn Zaccaria collection you can. After that, well, I'll have to think about that but you're listening to comments/complaints and suggestions etc so that's already another bonus.

For a membership notification, how about you colour the Options button (on the table select screen) and change the thank you for purchasing etc to just a "Gold Membership" static banner (and get rid of all the ticked item icons in the options page as suggested before)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Happy with my gold membership too. Just keep churning out those cool Zaccaria tables and I'll be happy.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
I'm loving the gold. Just keep releasing tables and fixing things as necessary and I'm happy!

Also, huge thanks for your involvement on the forums. It's amazing that we can find bugs and have them immediately responded to and fixed. Very happy with my purchase.

Last edited:

luvthatapex

Apr 24, 2013
Listening to your customers and implementing new features is thanks enough for our silver and gold memberships.
Looking forward to the advances in 1.2 and the new table of course! Great job guys, it keeps getting better.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I picked up gold as promised. Interesting tables; more real pinball is always appreciated!

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I bought gold as soon as I found out about the app around a month ago, and now I've seen the 1.2 thread with physics and such, I couldn't be happier with my purchase! Thoroughly encourage everyone to do the same.

jetcorder

Apr 19, 2013
First of all: thank you for the great game: it's really a living museum for Zaccaria pinball-machines - amazing!!!!

Second: a great gift would be having scans of the original flyers of the machines within the app!

Cheers!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Apex, I think you can buy the bronze pack. The bronze is for everything but the tables. So in essence, silver pack + bronze pack = gold pack. I'm pretty sure, but maybe Zsolt can confirm this?

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
Can I change from Silver to Gold for the incremental fee?

Yeah I'm in the same predicament, in fact I bought the Silver & then paid for all the options separately. Now I want to upgrade to Gold but I don't really want to pay another $36 :(
Please make an option available for upgrade payment!

clembo2021

Apr 3, 2013
Guys, Silver&Bronze is the exact same thing as the Gold package. So if you have Silver and want Gold, go for the bronze.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Yes. Silver and Bronze equals Gold Membership. So if you have Silver, just buy Bronze and you will have Gold :)

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
That's awesome Zsolt! Coincidentally I noticed today that the Gold medal in my settings interface now has a tick through it as well. The app must have updated it self stealthily. I don't really care how, I'm just very happy & so glad I found this app last week :)

Now looking forward to the proposed setting upgrades, which only a couple of weeks ago I was wishing TPA would implement when I was chatting with Jeff Strong over in the iOS forum.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
I've been thinking about "perks" for gold buyers.

Would it be possible to get all the iap pictures off the options screen if you've bought gold? Since gold members already have all the iap, and all the buttons do is describe the iap, it might be nice to remove those icons and declutter the screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.