Tournament!!!

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
The tourney on PSN has started folks. I'm in the middle of a helluva game on MM. I'm over 400M on ball 1 with 3 extra balls....had to take a break to calm my nerves (re: smoke).... happy high score hunting

EDIT: My high score is 524M. If I beat it in tourney mode will it count on the leaderboards?

EDIT2: Nevermind. Game ending glitch took care of that question. Awesome.

Last edited:

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
I think that was literally the end of the rope for me. That was probably the best game I've had on any table since I've owned this game. And to lose it like that....Not sure i can pick up the controller again wondering when a glitch will strike next.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
yeah sucks - sorry to hear about that. Agree that it puts you off playing.

out of interest - what was the issue? I don't think I've ever had a game ending glitch on MM before.

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
yeah sucks - sorry to hear about that. Agree that it puts you off playing.

out of interest - what was the issue? I don't think I've ever had a game ending glitch on MM before.

Thanks, ya it sure doesn't not suck.

I was in Multiball after I came back. And I lost one ball. And then I had 2. Somehow one of the balls disappeared and when I lost the other one the table just sat there. It searched and opened and closed everything but couldn't find the other ball. Called the attendant a bunch of times and nothing. So I figured what the hell, I still, have 4 balls. I'll take the tilt. And I had hoped it would give me a ball in the trough. But no such luck. It kept searching and displaying TILT until I exited.

EDIT: And what makes it even more infuriating is I only had one castle left for Rule the Kingdom. Ugh..my head hurts...

Last edited:

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Sounds like a fun line up. Nice that they make it span as many dlc packs as they can ;)

Edit: first game of black hole and I had 3 ball multi ball on my last ball and the game quit after 2 went down. Last ball in the middle if the field and my final score popped up.

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Sounds like a fun line up. Nice that they make it span as many dlc packs as they can ;)

Edit: first game of black hole and I had 3 ball multi ball on my last ball and the game quit after 2 went down. Last ball in the middle if the field and my final score popped up.

I had that same exact glitch during my first game of Black Hole. But when I got multiball again during another game, it didn't happen. And why is Black Hole the only table with extra balls turned off?

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
I had that same exact glitch during my first game of Black Hole. But when I got multiball again during another game, it didn't happen. And why is Black Hole the only table with extra balls turned off?

Possibly because Black Hole is the only table in the tournament where it's kind of trivial to go infinite on extra balls if they're enabled, and at that point it just becomes a contest of who can go the longest. I'm really glad they did that.

e: That said I would have preferred it if they removed extra balls for all tables to make games shorter on the other tables too.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I agree that extra balls should be removed.

Now I just need to find some way of posting a decent score on BH, BS, and Gorgar. I can't rely on RBION to carry all that load!

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
finally we can tournament!

why was my topic deleted anyways? mods don't want me to ask about tournament? or just when we start to tournament?

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
Tournament is great, it allows me to see just how monumentally crap i am at this pinball compared to others. lol

Oh well, onwards and upwards, hopefully. :)

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
Hah! Finished a Ripley session with 350something million! :D Unfortunately pretty much all of scores on the other tables sucked. lol Ah well, can't have everything, I suppose...

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Hah! Finished a Ripley session with 350something million! :D Unfortunately pretty much all of scores on the other tables sucked. lol Ah well, can't have everything, I suppose...

You're lucky to have finished a round of Ripley. I've tried 3 times already and I keep on gettin' the damn lost ball. I think i'm gonna sit this one out.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts