VERY FIRST game of Firepower glitched out on me.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
Lost ball 3. End of ball bonus given. Score is 294,500. Voice says "Mission Accomplished", now the game just sits there and does nothing. Doesn't end, doesn't give me a new ball.

I think I want my five dollars back. I'm really tired of the complete lack of quality control in these releases.

Edit: I just tilted it, that caused the game to end. Great. I think I was supposed to have an EB though.

Last edited:

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
And Dr. Dude is FAR worse (see "slowdown" thread)

At least I was able to have a few more decent games of Firepower that went fine... but I definitely expect to see more glitches. Just a matter of time.

Edit. Duh. It's YOUR thread. Guess you're aware... heh

Apr 8, 2012
Lost ball 3. End of ball bonus given. Score is 294,500. Voice says "Mission Accomplished", now the game just sits there and does nothing. Doesn't end, doesn't give me a new ball.

I think I want my five dollars back. I'm really tired of the complete lack of quality control in these releases.

Edit: I just tilted it, that caused the game to end. Great. I think I was supposed to have an EB though.

I feel your pain. I had my high scoring game of 760,000 last night and got the same problem, so my high score was not recorded (not the first time I've had this bug either). Thankfully, it did trigger the wizard goal though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.