your favorite camera angle

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Just wanted to know which camera angles you prefer :)
I use:
Black Hole - view 1 not static
Theatre of Magic - view 1 not static
Tales of the Arabian Nights - view 3 not static
Ripley's Believe It or Not! - view 3 not static

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
View 3 static/locked on all tables. I like to be close to the action, but I can't stand a moving/scrolling camera.

Last edited:

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I prefer #2 locked though none of them are quite right for me.

Definitely no scrolling though.

Tabe

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
For Xbox 360 my favorite view angles are as follows:

Black Hole : 2 - locked

Ripley's Believe It or Not! : 1 - locked

Theatre of Magic : 1 - locked (only table that doesn't have an angle I like, so I use this one)

Tales of the Arabian Nights : 1 - locked

Last edited:

FurVid

Feb 20, 2012
Was using 1 static for all (except on iPod, where I usually use scrolling), but switched to 2 static for TOM and RBION since it's very close to the multiball camera and I'm trying to finish off the wizard goals on these. On TOM I just need the 100M jackpot, which I think has to be hit right at the start of the multiball, which is complicated by the fact that the view suddenly changes when using anything other than view 2. On RBION I seem to be good at everything except completing missions - got around 180M and completed all the continents twice, but with only a pathetic 2 letters in RIPLEYS. There are so many multiball modes in this game, that I figure having the camera not move might help me. Right away I managed to get 4 super jackpots on my first Ripoff multiball, and finally activated Frog Frenzy, so just Atlantis left to go.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
3 locked. I'd love to see it during multiball as well. Especially during something like the princess multiball on TotAN (the one where you get all the jewels and have to defeat the genie) so you can actually get perspective on the angles rather than just hitting the balls whenever they're on the flippers.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
A bit of good news regarding camera angles: "We've built this into the save file, so each new update should save your table preferences."

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.