Bug High scores in wrong sequence

John Shepherd

Mar 29, 2012
There's something wrong here... :confused:

bride.jpg

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
We implemented some fixes to the high scores in Bride, the real table has some issues as well. The fix should be in a future update.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
I also find that it removed my 1 billion scores from the high score list, though you can see it on the pinbot led screen when showing the grand champions. Just frustrating. That all said, it's the first table I completed all the wizard goals on. Hopefully down the track more goals can be added such as say get 3 free balls, score 30mil on one ball, 2 multiballs on one ball, etc, just to keep you coming back for more and more.

johnpinball

May 3, 2012
I also find that it removed my 1 billion scores from the high score list, though you can see it on the pinbot led screen when showing the grand champions. Just frustrating. That all said, it's the first table I completed all the wizard goals on. Hopefully down the track more goals can be added such as say get 3 free balls, score 30mil on one ball, 2 multiballs on one ball, etc, just to keep you coming back for more and more.

Getting a Billion shot automatically disqualifies you for the main high score table and ranked in the Billionaires Club instead. That is true in the real game too. So if you are getting a grand champion score and the billion shot lites up you may want to not shoot for it.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts