Table #15: Speculation

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
So, now that the previous pack has finally been revealed to the non-PAF public, how about we speculate what's next? I'm really hoping for Road Show and Tee'd Off.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Champion Pub / Victory is my guess.
Played champion pub at Pinfest this weekend. Fun toys on that baby.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I think Whirlwind was the first game to have a Champion score included. So maybe Champion Pub and Whirlwind.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
+1 on The Champion Pub and Victory

Sticking with the idea that the rest of the year is filled with HOF rereleases, I would be REALLY surprised to see Whirlwind paired with a fairly new or popular title like Champ Pub. I could see it released with an older solid state like our Stern winner, Flight 2000. Though Flight 2000 may be popular to the pinball crowd, how many of the casual users know it compared to Lawlor's pin. I know Bobby had said he really wants to do Fireball and I could see Whirlwind paired with that one if it comes out this year. Fireball's cool but,hey, it's an EM that's not the greatest seller to the casual PA player. What are they going to do? Pair it with El Dorado? :D. Of course, this is just my opinion. Quite frankly, I'd like FarSight to drop some these HOF rereleases from their plans. I know that some may like that Gottlieb squirrel game and the on and off again bowling one but, come on, there are much better pins to do.

*Note* I did know the names of these Gottlieb titles but chose not say them out of disrespect. :p

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I think Whirlwind is too modern of a table, despite lacking a DMD, to be paired with a DMD. Given it's popularity and quality play, it could carry a table pack that has an older machine in it, just like Champion Pub could. Lots of people don't look past the flash so it's probably a better sales strategy.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I think Whirlwind is too modern of a table, despite lacking a DMD, to be paired with a DMD. Given it's popularity and quality play, it could carry a table pack that has an older machine in it, just like Champion Pub could. Lots of people don't look past the flash so it's probably a better sales strategy.
I concur. Whirlwind is a strong enough machine to be the "A" table for a pack.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Champion Pub and Ace High!!! Although there is a really, really good chance they will pair Victory up with Champion Pub. Also, there is always the chance that Farsight pulls Rollercoaster Tycon out of their asses (can I say that hear?). And I am pretty sure that they will pair Whirlwind with Flight 2000 and Tee'd off with the winner of a Gottlieb em poll that I suspect they will host in the future. But we'll see...

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
My guess is VICTORY will be paired with a more popular table so PIN*BOT or Whirlwind and TCP will be paired with something horrible and quick to make...hmmm. Centuar as a FAN VOTED table will be the highlight of the pack or dare I say a single release. I feel FS has some new table's we dont know about yet.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
My guess is VICTORY will be paired with a more popular table so PIN*BOT or Whirlwind and TCP will be paired with something horrible and quick to make...hmmm. Centuar as a FAN VOTED table will be the highlight of the pack or dare I say a single release. I feel FS has some new table's we dont know about yet.

Centaur and Pin*Bot are already announced. Probably a good match since Centaur won the fan vote and had quite a cult following while Pin*Bot also has a strong fanbase but plenty of people that don't love its unforgiving play.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Aren't we getting two table packs this month? :confused:

FarSight is still on a one pack a month release schedule with Table Add-On Pack #14 featuring Centaur and Pin•Bot coming to Android, iOS, Kindle Fire and Mac around mid May.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Palmer, no. Sadly, FarSight has not obtained the Doctor Who table or WhoDunnit table yet. Also, WhoDunnit is much easier to license; and if Doctor Who was released, it would be in it's own separate table pack.
Also, why does everyone think that The Champion Pub is going to be next for release? It's a great table and all, but I think they obtained it only three months prior. I am looking forward to Whirlwind if it does come out in the pack, though.

Eric White

Apr 29, 2013
I'd like to see Fishtales (had this one in my teens. So great!!!) , Star Wars (I know...this one will never happen), Rollergames (love this one!!) or maybe The Adams Family.

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.