My 1000th Post...and I need your guy's help

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Yes, I'm being a bit of an attention whore, get over it!

Okay, so I've got this idea rattling around in my head for doing another interview...actually a few. I want to talk to pinball arcade owners, or places that have 10 or more pins on site. I live in the Southern California area, and I know of only one such place, Pins & Needles. I've heard of another that is a by appointment free play museum, that's another possibility. I intend on going out to Vegas and talking to Tim at PHOF should he be willing, but beyond that I'm dry.

If you, my fellow forum members, know of any locations in SoCal (no farther than Santa Barbara please! San Diego is fine) that have a pin collection for public play, can you let me know? I might be willing to go out to Arizona should there be something that direction. My intent is to actually visit these places and talk with owners, otherwise I'd be interested in some of the places you guys play at across the country.
Shoot, eventually I probably will be interested in those places too!

Anyway, would appreciate the info if you have any to share.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
sounds like you've got it. Why not fly or drive yo ass up to NorCal and come to Pin-A GO GO Tim Arnold,Jersey Jack will be there and that pot bellied squinty fro guy will be there Oh yeah and me! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.