IOS: Camera stuck in multiball mode

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I have had this happen a lot, during mutiball the camera zooms out ( which I hate!!!!!!!!!! ) but then stays zoomed out after 1st ball has drained instead of returning to normal camera. I stays like this until a new ball has to be launched.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Yup, I encountered the same. I can't remember the circumstances or which table it was for... may have been TotAN?

Patrick McBride

Feb 20, 2012
Yup, this happens to me every time on BOP!! SO ANNOYING! As if I didn't hate the multiball camera enough, it's just a slap in the face to keep it there even after multiball is over. It seems to stay until the camera switches to the plunger.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
The thing that annoys me about bugs like this one is the devs definately knew about it before putting it out, theres no way they couldn't have known because it does it every time!. Unless they didn't even play the table but that can't be the case obviously. Not pointing the finger at farsight in particular, my point is all devs ship games with know bugs. I guess I'd rather have it with the bug than still be waiting to play it on my new ipad. Still annoying though.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
FarSight, please give us the option to toggle the multi-ball camera on/off. This isn't a minor detail, it's something that needs to be addressed asap. I know this has been requested over and over again, but there is absolutely no reason for the camera to change views during multi-ball. After all, my view while playing a real pinball table doesn't change when I activate multi-ball and if you're going for realism, this needs to be rectified.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
After all, my view while playing a real pinball table doesn't change when I activate multi-ball and if you're going for realism, this needs to be rectified.

Thats not my experience, every time I get a multiball on a real table I suddenly get sucked up against the ceiling and have to play from there, therefore farsights multiball camera is very realistic. :rolleyes:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Currently, we're able to select from 2 different multiball cameras (at least on some tables), so I guess they could just allow us to select from all 3 views while in multiball, that would work too since the view wouldn't change if you had the same regular and multiball cams selected. Only thing I don't like is that you can't change the multiball camera UNTILL multiball has already started, which isn't convenient at all.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
FarSight, please give us the option to toggle the multi-ball camera on/off. This isn't a minor detail, it's something that needs to be addressed asap. I know this has been requested over and over again, but there is absolutely no reason for the camera to change views during multi-ball. After all, my view while playing a real pinball table doesn't change when I activate multi-ball and if you're going for realism, this needs to be rectified.
Agreed. It'd be so much easier if we keep to our preferred view, particularly if that view is cam 3.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts